Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Dream Job


Hi guyz..=')

Dream Job, Hmm!!??

Everyone of us has his / her dream job right?

Well, for me my dream job when i grow up are; i want to be a web designer, a manager of a computer company or a successful programmer.

In where am i now, it's impossible for me to achieve all these kind of job due to lack of knowledge but if i were given a chance, I would eagerly like to learn to achieve my Dream Job.

Being an Information Technology student isn't easy as what you think it is. You should have the patience, knowledge, self self esteem and skills to be an information technology student.

In Fact, now a days, the most in demand job abroad is an IT student. Maybe I have the right decision after all when i choose this course.

What is Web Design?

Web design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modeling, and execution of electronic media content delivery via Internet in the form of technologies (such as markup languages) suitable for interpretation and display by a web browser or other web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs). Wikipedia..=')

That's all now for my 2nd blog.

I hope i can achieve what i want to be in the future..=')


No comments: